We've been working hard to make the app more usable by adding the little things. We've heard your feedback on being able to rename items in Kraken (Projects, Analyses, etc.) and to have correct data types on the predicted dataset that is pushed back to the origin Data Provider. We're excited to deliver this latest round of updates and hope to hear more of your feedback!
Lots of renaming and data type goodness
*** NEW ***
- Rename Project/Descriptions: You can now rename your Project or give it a description to help others understand what the project is about. You can click the pencil icon next to the Project name on the Project Overview, or use the three dot menu on the Project card.
- Rename Analysis: We heard you loud and clear. Analyses can now be renamed to better identify them. When you are looking at the Analysis Results, click on the pencil icon in the top bar next to the Analysis name.
- Rename Scenarios/Descriptions: While you're naming and organizing things, take a look at any Scenarios you've created. You can now name those and give them a meaningful description by clicking on the pencil icon
- Compare Analysis Versions: If you have multiple version of an analysis, you can now compare two of them side by side on the Analysis Results screen. Clicking on the version drop down in the upper left corner will give you a Compare option. Click this will show two versions side by side so you can compare Driver Influence and the Kraken Score.
*** IMPROVEMENTS ***
- Predicted Dataset Data Types: We are now pushing back datasets to Domo with the correct data types. No more additional dataflow work required!
- Naive Bayes: We've added a new classification algorithm, Naive Bayes. For more information on how this works, click here
*** FIXED ***
- Several bugs around pushing data back to the origin Data Providers
- Various other fixes and improvements