*** NEW ***
- Collaboration: Kraken is more fun with friends! Show off all the great work you've been doing by clicking the plus button in the top right corner of the Project Overview screen. From there you can search other Kraken users in your organization and invite them to your Project
- Scenarios: What if I spend more in advertising, how will that impact my lead conversion? What if I allow more employees to telecommute, how will that impact my employee retention? You can now answer these questions and more with our new Scenarios feature! Once you've created a Predicted Dataset in Kraken, you can click on the Scenarios tab and create several 'What If' scenarios to see how they impact your predicted metric.
*** IMPROVEMENTS ***
- Error Messaging: We've provided more feedback for when things don't work. New error messages have been added when getting a preview or running descriptive stats on your dataset as well as when training a model. Rather than sitting and waiting for the spinning circle to go away, an message will be returned to the user that something went wrong.
- ML Pipeline Improvements: We've made our Machine Learning pipelines more robust and ensured any changes we make will not impact any Analyses you've already created that used a previous version of our ML pipeline
- Deep Dive Training Progress: See what's going on behind the scenes as Kraken analyzes your data. Progress for each step of the process can now be accessed in the Deep Dive screen from the Kraken is Learning page. Just click the Submarine to dive into the depths!
*** FIXED ***
- The issues with overlapping or hidden Driver names has been resolved. You can now see the full name of each Driver
- Fixed an issue in the ML pipeline where highly unique columns were not being dropped in pre-processing
- Various bug fixes and improvements