It's a New Year, which mean new Kraken features! We've made a lot of changes based on the early feedback we received from you guys and have tried to start incorporating as much of it as possible. In particular we heard how hard and confusing it was to add Data Providers and how uncertain adding new Datasets was. We've made some significant progress in those two areas and are excited to hear if they have improved your experience.
Better User Experience has been added when first logging in to Kraken. We've also improved the process of adding and managing Data Providers. Selecting Datasets has been enhanced to provide better performance. Training pipeline is more robust. Oh, and log your bugs!
*** NEW ***
- Getting Started Page - A new landing page for Kraken which includes a Next Steps checklist to help you build your first model, a shortcut to get a new Project started, Links out to our Help Desk and User Feedback Portal
- In App Documentation - Added in app documentation around setting up a new Data Provider. Clicking on each field on the form will show you specific instructions for how to find the correct information to fill in.
- Manage Data Provider - When you click on an existing Data Provider, a new 'Manage' section is now available where you can see a list of Providers you've already connected and the ability to delete a Data Provider if you no longer need it.
- Delete Projects - You now have the ability to delete an existing Project if you no longer need it
*** IMPROVEMENTS ***
- The back end process for adding new Datasets to Kraken has been overhauled and is now more robust, streamlined, and quicker even for larger datasets
- Training models now works smoothly with datasets in various stages of cleanliness
- Results visuals are now showing up under the model score on the Analysis Results page
- Deep Dive mode has been added back to the Analysis Results page so you can see which models ran
- Colonies worth of various bugs have been squashed